The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: I want to put the cat amongst the pigeons but...

David,

You took the words right out of my mouth. I feel exactly the same way and couldn't have said it better.

Regards

Darwin

PS: Oh... by the way, I happen to own Steve's very own Heuer Monaco, this one is the one he wore on his lunch break during the filming of the movie. Then it became his favorite chrono to wear on his trips to Disneyland.

The watch was given to me by Steve as a token of his appreciation for letting him know the time, the time his Proble-Matic Calibre 11 stopped, at Disneyland. Mickey Mouse can attest my story.

I am willing to let it go for a very reasonable $500,00, including hand delivery anywhere on the Milky Way.
And no, the Corfam strap is not included, I put that one away a long time ago when I first got the watch, it's got Steve's DNA all over and who knows what I may be able to do with it in the future.

I will stay up late tonight, taking offers.

Hehehe...

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE