The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
I concur David crazy indeed!
In Response To: Far from the end... ()

I have doubts in general about all of these. But then that's just my opinion, i'm often the last to be convinced.

...and as i mentioned to Jeff it's all about opinions, one persons against anothers, am i sure it's from the set? No...am i sure it's not? No! and can/will never be totally "put to bed". 6 of one and half a dozen of the other from what i can see.

I'm off to buy a ticket!

R

: Nice Heuer Monaco: $15,000
: Nice Heuer Monaco "worn by Steve": $800,000

: Just because you have one form of verification, doesn't mean that
: a) others don't have other forms of "proof" and b)
: others won't argue till their dying breath that they also have
: the real thing.

: The prize for mounting a case that you have a "Worn by
: Steve" Monaco is worth the effort.

: Frankly, the whole thing is crazy. You can buy Ayrton Senna's (a
: real driver, not a pretend one) personal watch (not one he wore
: for 10 minutes) for less than $50k.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE