The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Thanks, John / Great That Christie's is Interested

Thanks, John.

This first article started with the super rare Chronomatic Heuers, but in future postings, we will go much more mainstream, covering the Autavias, Carreras, Monacos, Montreals, etc. that we see and collect every day.

I am happy that the Christie's editor has this interest in the vintage Heuers, and Christie's seems to be committed to offering more affordable / mainstream watches, not just the high-end pieces. My postings for Christie's may be a bit "basic" for the folks reading this forum, but I am happy to introduce the Christie's readers to the world of vintage Heuers.

Jeff

+++++++++++++++++++

: Great stuff. I learned a lot.

: JCote

Messages In This Thread

My Article re Chronomatics
Thanks for all of your work Jeff!
Thanks, John / Great That Christie's is Interested
Very nice, Jeff and informative *NM*
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE