The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Two dials

Fabrizio, I'm glad you brought that up. I didn't know until I read a thread on TZ-UK (Link below) that there were 2 dails. Oddly, the resident Lemania expert, who helped DC write his big Lemania article on Calibre11, he says the opposite - that the dial with the half hour hashes on the lower subdial is the more common version. I would like to know your views on that, as you seem to have some good knowledge.

http://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.php?225422-Audi-Heuer-is-back-!!&p=2349510#post2349510

Image from here on OTD..

Stewart

: Thanks for sharing. Did you notice the dial is the rarer version
: with half-hour hashes?
: A superb watch, and an iconic blend of two legends.
: Cheers
: Fabrizio

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE