The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
*NM* Introduction *PIC*

Hi Everyone, I discovered this forum about 2 years ago & I would occasionally visit, to see what the experts are talking about, I find my self here more often nowadays & a little bit more knowledgeable than I was... also with a few more wristwatches :) So I would like to introduce my self, Im Mike A, 28 & Live in LA. My first watch, at the age of 14 was a Tommy Bahama Monoco Style* chrono w/ sterling silver case & band(Still have).. & my last watch was a very messed up 11630mh which was powder coated and the facets where blended & destroyed ( maybe might of seen it on eBay) I picked it up from dealer locally, and restored it back to a more acceptable Autavia look (will post before & after pictures in the future).. I have some jewelry repair skills & manage a collateral lending shop in Van Nuys (PawnShop), which has never had an Autavia walk in exept min, & thats what im in the market for currently so, if you have any and are looking to trade for my personal Rolex's Breitlings & other Decent wristwatches or even if you have any for sale, feel free to run it buy, if you have any questions for me or want to have a meet & greet physically or virtually feel free to email me, thank you & happy Holidays :) MA aka ROY

ViceRoy & VieRoyale = the Royal Life & Regal Official
Dubbed ROY as a representative of the House Of Lombardi.. ;)

a pic of most of my Collection underneath

Messages In This Thread

*NM* Introduction *PIC*
Re: *NM* Introduction
Re: Introduction
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE