The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Introduction
In Response To: Re: *NM* Introduction ()

Thank you Mikhail, no currently am not, will find and join myself soon yes, the Primero movement watch is something rather nothing 36000 vpn @ 1/10th second precision great for timing your 0-62s lol.. or to our Euro friends 100km. I guess Mr. Jeff was correct on that limited CY5140, the case isn't enough..
All in all I guess, the 36RS is maybe the only watch I have that is Seppi trade worthy.. give me your thoughts, thanks.. Cheers!

: Hi Mike,
: Welcome to our evergrowing community! Are you IVHOC member on
: Facebook aswell? Look forward to seeing you there aswell. Nice
: watches you have, Espceially the calibre 36 rs (I know its a
: primero movement, but its still beautiful) and I am keen to see
: your before an after pictures of your Autavia.

: Cheers!

Messages In This Thread

*NM* Introduction *PIC*
Re: *NM* Introduction
Re: Introduction
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE