The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Original hands are available and will send with the watch!
In Response To: Work needed ()

So, than there is "only" the total overpolish head a "little problem", the wrong bezel and, i think, a movement revision is necessary, against the statement from the salesman...
Is it possible, the "Sonnenschliff" can do make on an total overpolished watch and after finished it, the rest of the head-shape is also in acceptional condition?
Is it hard, to find this one of a Sifferthead as a replacementpart?

I think, if they send the original hands with it and the head of this Siffert is no problem=>maybe here we have a put together Siffert for a cheap-price...

But, nothing 4 me=> my next target is again a Heuer TKZ1550SG with uncuttet fonts, big H3 and small t:)

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE