The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Original hands are available and will send with the watc

Yes its possible to even work up a totally damaged case into an as new condition with a refurbishment. At least I know a guy who can make magic on any Autavia case.

I also saw the hint on the origional hands just now you say it: anyhow I would like to see the hands. There is also a source for buying them NOS. The bezel might be the most expensive . No clue if the inlay of this bezel just need to changed or if we deal even with another bezel type on the watch. Hope case is Heuer: these cases and watch types also made by other companies. Like some 1163 cases being around from Dugena and other producers, there are also 73663 cases from other producers around.

Anyhow with some work its a bif bargain....however as it is posted now here I have no doubt the watch will get more bits soon and we come at at 1800-2200 euro minumum on this auction. The German only selling might prevent a higher bid from outside Germany.

I also rememner this watch was sold already this year on ebay and or is resold and or is sold another time because of whild bidding : no idea

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE