The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
An observation or thought - the waiting period....

As I'm sure everyone here experiences this - I wanted to get people's perspective on the waiting period for a new watch, the period of time after which you have made payment and are eagerly awaiting it's arrival. What goes through your head, is there fear of mailing loss, anxiety, excitement - if the watch is rare maybe a period of research to understand the origins of the watch.
I'm currently awaiting the arrival of an Heuer and it seems like I have to check the tracking status at least 3 times a day. Is this sort of manic behavior normal - is there a help group for this? Maybe a 12 step program. I guess a little bit of faith might be useful - it will get here when it gets here.
Lanny

Messages In This Thread

An observation or thought - the waiting period....
I totally agree with you Lanny
From the Seller's Point of View
This is quite normal...
And it gets worse...
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE