The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Rumors of Sinning ? ? ?
In Response To: Rumors of Sinning ? ? ? ()

:
: Acknowledging that we are all faithful to the
: Heuer brand, there are recent reports of
: Sinning within our ranks.

: OK -- I've confessed my very first Sinn. Anyone
: else want to come clean??

: Jeff

New to this forum - very interesting to read all your experiences with Heuer Watches!!!

I´m a sinner too: I bought my first Heuer from Hellmuth Sinn personally: a Heuer "Bundeswehr" Chrono Flyback. I was in Frankfurt to meet Mr. Sinn, the founder of "Sinn Watches", after he has sold his company to Mr. Schmidt (=former IWC manager). Mr. Sinn was selling now "chronosport" and he shows me some watches. I was very pleased to meet the legendary Hellmuth Sinn peronally but I disliked the dials of the chronosport watches. Then he says he can show me something special: the Heuer BW Chrono, which I bought instantly.

My first Heuer! I think buying the Heuer from Mr. Sinn is a "double sin".

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE