The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
B-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l ! ! !

J.H.:

beautiful . . . excellent . . . dare I say, perfect (at least for an advanced amateur).

I shoot about 98% of my photos late at night, under artificial lighting. That 2% of the time when I am shooting in daylight, I realize just how pretty everything looks.

Now - - - will you please identify the camera? I would guess Nikon, but that's just a guess based on the color tones and strong macro.

Thanks for sticking with the photography and for sharing these!!

Jeff

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:

:

:

:

: okay so i've been playing with my newest
: camera, instead of the canon i usually use,
: and tryed using a little natural sunlight
: instead of my normal flourescent. anyway i'm
: looking on comments on better/ worse / same,
: etc. tips /insight appreciated of course,
: and always needed. here's some comparison
: shots my old way......

:

:

:

: thanks in advance to any and all comments, etc.

: j.h.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE