The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: i have to disagree....
In Response To: i have to disagree.... ()

: i won't disagree on being slow, but for a
: vintage heuer...who else has any access to
: nos parts?? who else is better qualified
: than Hans??

: j.h.

Ok Crew. Hans is the man. Owner of the watch in ? please read my posts on this below.

But crew I know Hans works on these But I think he does it at home now, Thats what he has told me . I do not know if he still gets jsut this cal. movementsfrom protime.

He is the man and is the only guy in the USA who has some of the tools for this.

But if you send it there and its not him Good luck. That goes for parts also. Thay are not as stocked as thay shouyld be at all. and thay are not of any help on older stuff, thsy will say Oh boy you know Bla bla bla.

Some of the old swiss contacts have meny parts. Over in N. J. service thay will tell you no bezels for years for the GMT push case. B. S> Thinkguys, who was the the guy at Heuer years ago. He makes his own watches and is a car guy like me. G. Lang form Chrono Swiss call him or his family or sectritary at the store and he has much more than the US guys Hands down.

Please if thay do not tell you Hans will do it.
You can PM me. But Please go through all the proper ways through them.

Also the head Boss at the repair center ETA USA facility maynotevenhave a proper person for big problems with real Split timers Like for the Olyimpics, and if sent to the Mother land may never make it back across the water.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE