The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: can you believe
In Response To: can you believe ()

You aren't the only car guys around here...

Peter knows I've had my share of Alfas - down to two now.
Also had various Lotus types (Seven America, and a streetgoing Series 2 SCCA version Seven fitted with the TwinCam from my FB racer, and serial #02 Lotus 41D Formula B), and some other interesting but stranger stuff, like an Opel Ascona Group B rally car and a B-Sedan racer version. Other British automotive things have passed through here, but the current theme seems to be vintage Triumph motorcyles. There is one Trident 750 Triple undergoing restoration in the garage, and at least one other in bits laying about, and a new (1998) Triumph Thunderbird Sport appeared not so long ago.

However, now I seem to spend my time looking for small mechanical marvels that can be worn on the wrist....

Bruce B
Seattle

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE