The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
If you guys do Not Have

: I was just telling Albert Zibell that if I had
: to pare down my collection down to say 6-10
: watches, I'm pretty sure this one would make
: the final cut. In the ranks of 7750's this
: one is right up there at the top with the
: Stainless Non-Pasadena Pasadena...

: -- Chuck

A Titanium 5100 you have to get one truly! as I see you both seem to like your new Tit. 7750s.

Even though I am a Heuer Ho, and love the 5100, the best for quick view timing and ease of service. I find me self myself amost allways using my non Heuer Titanium 5100s. Some thing about that Tit , Hay Guys? It like a old freind, Its like a well worn river rock. Its never to cold in the AM and never to hot on the summer. Its My pick. When we were a Heuer Dealer we where also a Seiko dealer and up to about 3 years ago if we went on Holiday I would always take My old 80s Seiko diver day/date good for diving good for everything, Best bang for the buck and even better for thr buck. But the last few years I just take my Tit. 5100s and just clean them real well after diving.

There is a post here some where of 2 of my tit 5100s.

Ps if there is interest I will show you a photo of a Heuer 5100 in a Tutima Tit. Military case. But it just did not seem to feel correct on so I put them back as thay where intended.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE