The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Why it's a Sinn.
In Response To: Re: Lately, My Most Worn Watch ()

I guess I should blame Ralf while we are at it as he was the person who got me in way over my budget on this brand. And I thank him for it too.

The Sinn brand brings to mind a lot of why we all like Heuer so much, the design and quality. Sure the Sinn brand doesn't have history or folk lore of Heuer, but I can say having met him, that Mr. Sinn is a true ledgend.

The watches to me have a great feel to them, are well designed, look great, and are certainly unique among watch brands as you don't see them often as it takes a real collector/afficianado to find and wear one.

Hope that gives you a bit of insite into the Sinn appeal.

I'm with Chuck that a Sinn or two would certainly make it to my top ten list of watch holdings.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE