The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: What are the upcoming models from Tag Heuer?

Hi, Ash, sorry to reply so late. I still quite like the AquaRacer autos. I think they make a nice change from the 2000 Classic.

"As for the Carrera Auto Chrono, the thick case really don't fit my small wrist. Do you have such an experience where you find the watch impressive on paper but when you wear it on your wrist it just dun suit you?"

Yep, that happened to me with the Breitling Chrono Avenger a few years ago. I saw it advertised in a magazine and thought it was a pretty cool looking watch. I decided it would be my next watch. Then about six months later, I got a job at a watch store and the Avenger watch arrived about a month later. It was a very thick watch. About 17mm. I tried it on and no, it just did not look right at all. I like a large watch, but I have a six-and-a-half inch wrist. This watch was just a little too big. Ahh, well. I'm sure it's happened to all of us where a watch looks good in a magazine photo, but looks like crap when we get it on our wrists.
Take it easy, Ash.

teeritz

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE