The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Help needed with Heuer (Non) Pasdena on e-bay.

Hello everybody, i have been on the hunt for a Heuer Pasadena that everyone commonly refers to as the Non Pasadena, i am looking at one currently on ebay 8/11/14, the seller has great pictures of the watch and i have been doing some research my self and according to everything i can find the watch looks good, and the seller is very responsive with good feedback to me. I have had a look at the movement and compared scans to some great websites and that looks fine. The question i have is about the bracelet which is PVD coated but features the "Tag Heuer" logo not just plain Tag as i have seen on other watches?. This detail is the only thing that concerns me about the watch (from what i have read) is Tag took over the company in approximately 1985 and i cannot find any reference to when the logo changed. So i need any astute expert to take a look at the watch and give me there opinion on authenticity of this watch and any advice about the band as i would like an affordable Heuer for my collection but dont want to make a purchasing mistake!, any advice would be greatly received thank you from David. Its currently on Ebay right now and features an orange and black Nato band, if you call up the ad the modern bracelet is also featured but this detail has got me perplexed?, i haven't asked the seller about the band but i would like a knowledgeable fans opinion Cheers guys.

Messages In This Thread

Help needed with Heuer (Non) Pasdena on e-bay.
Re: Help needed with Heuer (Non) Pasdena on e-bay.
Re: Help needed with Heuer (Non) Pasdena on e-bay.
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE