The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Help needed with Heuer (Non) Pasdena on e-bay.

Hello there - I can't find the watch you're referring to on eBay but I would not worry too much.
If it's marked TAG Heuer on the clasp then it's definitely a later service bracelet as TAG started appearing on items round '85 and the watch model dates roughly 1979-1982.
Still, regardless of the brand on the clasp, if it's in decent conditions and foremost if it's the model that fits the watch head nicely, by having the same width as the head at lug end, then I would consider it a plus anyway, since it's very hard to find bracelets that fit nicely that head shape.
Hope this helps. Maybe try posting some pictures if you need more.
Cheers,
Fabrizio

Messages In This Thread

Help needed with Heuer (Non) Pasdena on e-bay.
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE