The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
MERRY XMAS TO ALL , HEUER MONACO 1133 FUME PROTO PIC

Dear Jeff, dear Customers , dear Heuer Lovers , dear Friends and Colleagues ....

Iris and Jasper from www.classicheuer.de wish you all a fantastic and lovely Christmas time and many tick-tack presents under your Xmas tree too.

Please take care of your beloved family and friends , get together and celebrate Christmas this very special year.
( I have lost my Fahter end of November and Iris mother past away just a few days ago too , so 2 funerals in december is really to much for anybody !!)

Perhaps you have noticed the Monaco 1133 F- Fume dial- in our little Xmastree ;
It is a prototyp dial from Singer, stamped also singer on its back side, a friend bought it years ago in Switzerland from the Dial-factory, i think its from
Heuers 1972-73-74 Period as bushed -Fume Dials for the Silverstone and later for the Carrera were made.
I assembled this Monaco 1133 with this rare dial , took all ochre coloured Hands from the Carerra 110.573 F , because they match the ochre indexes-strips at 3/6/9 perfectly too.
...what do you think...could something like this helped Heuer in the mid 1970ties....??

Enjoy

Jasper

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE