The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Thx Jeff Re:Beautiful Tree, Jasper(and your wishes, as well)

Dear Jeff , dear friends,

Thanks for all your kind words to the losses of our parents. Iris ans i are celebration today the first time Christmas alone. And we are so sad and full of pain too.

But as you correctly say Jeff...OTD...the forum and cummunity the friendly toughs and words help alot too....thanks also from Iris.

To the Tree... Its getting harder every year o find something extraordernery to Picture the Heuer Wathces at Christmas...so i mounted a Fume Monaco in the top of this tree as a shining Star ....!
And as we have not really snow at this time of year...Christmas tree was also allready 2 times...i need to think of something else for 2015..... I have a little idea in mind.

For the Fume Monaco..i will post at OTD the details of the dial in the next days. So all can enjoy the rare piece too.

Regards

jasper

: Jasper:

: As we have come to expect, you have posted another beautiful
: Heuer-themed Christmas tree . . . this one is unique, of course,
: with the fume dialed Monaco. Fantastic to see this one; you have
: done a great job of assembling this one . . . perhaps exactly as
: Heuer would have done. The "Monaco" print looks so
: strong!! Amazing looking watch!!

: So sorry to hear about the loss of your father and Iris's mother.
: They say that "Time heals all wounds", but we never
: recover fully from these losses. Of course, our community is
: always here for you. One nice thing about this hobby -- we can
: engage deeply in the hobby, when we are so inclined, and we can
: withdraw a little, when we need to do so. Hopefully, you will
: find some comfort from all your Heuer friends!!

: Best wishes for Christmas day and a fantastic 2015!!

: Jeff

: ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:

: :

: :

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE