The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Enicar Sherpa Graph vintage chronograph of the year.

: Many thanks to Fratello Watches,Gianky
: Senior,Mikeinfrankurt(instagram),Hodinkee,Gabriele,Vincenzo from
: Hannover,Mark,Mike,John from England,and ALL the loving people
: around the world,my special thanks for their contribution in our
: official page in Facebook,and their genuine and true love.
: I am completely fool for this real and important beauty!
: My best regards,and..enjoy!!

:
: https://boldwatches.wordpress.com/2015/05/10/enicar-sherpa-graphvintage-chronograph-of-the-yearand-highly-sought-after-worldwide/
Dear GVM, i do not know if this Enicar Sherpa Graph is the vintage watch of the year but for sure it is a really great timekeeper. You make discover to me and to the world few years ago the famous UG Nina Rindt. We all know the sucess of this watch today. And now, again, you make me discover this fantastic first serie Enicar Sherpa Graph 'Jim Clark'. Many collectors also discover this beautiful timepiece. It is very rare, today, with internet to discover new emblematic model. I also had the chance to find one. I was very lucky. Now at my turn, i am really excited to make discover this amazing piece. I want to precise that my goal is just to share with other collector feelings or advices. It is just PASSION! I also want to say that i do not sell my watch!
And again thank you GVM! You are a gentleman!
For you, here are some photos taken yesterday in Monte-Carlo for the first Formula E Grand-Prix with Prince Albert! Waiting for the Formula 1 Grand Prix in two weeks...

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE