The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Mania

This popped up somehow and I grabbed "Team Lotus: The Indianapolis Years" from the bookshelf next to my computer to check the livery and decals. It's right and the tyres are the correct Dunlops too. Well done IMSM!

John, do you know if this is 34/2 or 34/3? The book only traces them to 1996.

My second favourite Ferrari, the first is the 250GT SWB. The story I've read about Rindt and Gregory is that they didn't want to race for 24 hours and tried to break the car so they could go home as early as possible. The Ferrari didn't break but their effort had made them so fast they won the race in what was not state-of-the-art at the time.

: If you ever get to Indy you need to visit the Indianapolis Motor
: Speedway Museum. It is a real temple of racing.

Love to, but I'd have to do all my 1040 returns since 1984 first. Thanks for posting this John.

Mike

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE