The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Congratulations on Your Big Weekend

: Jeff big weekend.......Still i will have to wait until at least Sunday coming for a chance to display these purchases as most are coming from the US........you guys over there better not let me down,you have my money,make sure you send my watches!.......anyway,the camera is ready and waiting to snap these fella's but......as i said before i don't seem to have the savy to be able to load stuff on this site !!........i did try to load some pictures on the Omega forum last week entitled Omega Seamaster fakes ?........which Derek has not responded to,so i assume he can't see the images,but when i check it my end......its a pain but my images are there through a link, I'm not sure what i'm doing wrong but i have tried previously to load pictures on here without success.......some pointers anyone?,basically i'm told that i have to load the pictures on a web space then point to this web page with a link !!!!.......and in English please !!!
Techno help needed !..........then pictures for you aren't a problem.....after Sunday !.

Regards Head scratching English man !!!
: WOW -- five Autavias in a weekend. That's what
: I would call a binge!!

: In terms of getting the display blocks, there
: are two main strategies: Befriend a Dealer
: -- wear a nice old vintage Heuer, walk into
: your favorite TAG-Heuer dealer's shop (when
: it's not too busy), strike up a conversation
: about Heuers (new and old), and tell your
: new friend about your collection, your
: passion, and your need for photographic
: props and displays. On a bad day, you walk
: out with a TAG-Heuer baseball hat (and these
: are actually very nice); on a good day, you
: get a single display stand; on a great day,
: you get the whole block.

: Bid on Ebay -- not as much fun as the first
: approach, but from time to time you will
: find these things on ebay (stands and
: blocks).

: But please don't wait for the fancy display
: pieces to show us your watches. Pull out the
: camera and fire away, man!! We all want to
: see the fruits of this binge.

: Thanks for your message.

: Jeff

:
: +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
:

Messages In This Thread

Watch Display Blocks
Congratulations on Your Big Weekend
Display Blocks
Re: Display Blocks
Re: Congratulations on Your Big Weekend
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE