The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Ferraris and Submariners . . . The Evolution

: I've been there

: I can tell you it is soooo much easier to maintain the watch
: collection. And there are many more watches fitting into my
: garage than cars... I've turned to watches that I can enjoy
: every day rather than cars that I need to restore, maintain and
: can drive only when the right occasion arises. And - as you can
: see - I've had some nice examples....
:
:
: Cheers from Old Europe

: Richard G

You are on the money about watches being easier to collection/maintain but it very, very nice to take a classic car out for a drive. I love the feedback of the car and the smell. It always draws a smile from me and everybody I pass.

With watches it's almost like you have to explain to people why they are interesting and sometimes they think you are a snob.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE