The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
I give up

Sorry guys.......anybody that is actually reading this I am sorry,i have tried and tried and i'm either too stupid or just don't have the right equipment......{sounds like my ex wife}to be able to complete this loading a picture lark. I felt that you guys might like to see my modest collection but it seems as if no one is willing to direct me on how to achieve this !. As i have asked several times within conversations but although my other questions are answered no one seems willing to help me with regard to loading pictures. I just don't get this computer stuff,so the optional link url,the link title and the image url are all chinese to me I have tried loading pictures on to a hosting page,then pasteing the address in the above mentioned optional links and still my pictures don't appear in your site. I really enjoy reading and looking at what you all have to say and show,and i am learning more here than i have in 10 years of collecting, but how can i properly contribute unless someone kindly tell me what the hell i am doing wrong.......or do you lot just not want to tell me. Unless someone can point me in the right direction, i guess i'll have to take my own direction and leave,and i don't want to do that.
So i promise to change my aftershave and i won't wear that loud shirt again.....but someone please help me......please.......all i want to do is join in with some pictures. Thanks.........i'm off to cut my wrist's now ok!.
Bryan

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE