The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Using my PC today and the pics are there....

Overall looks in good condition and the case is very similar condition-wise to one that sold on ebay yesterday for $1400, however you have added advantages in that your seconds hand is not faded, unlike the ebay one and the watch was described as not working. The movement being mechanical and well established I would think most would only knock a few pounds/dollars etc. off on that aspect with the assumption it can be easily sorted.

There's another on ebay currently up for EUR 1,799 which is maybe similar or slightly better condition than yours.

I don't think I'd expect to see one up for 2000 in GBP, EUR or USD based on the current market.....based on my limited amateur view for all it's worth.

I'll post pics of mine once I have it.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE