The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

zOwie Omega Discussion Forum

Opened July 1999, zOwie is the Internet's first and longest running discussion forum dedicated to Omega brand watches.

Feel free to discuss pricing and specific dealers. But 'for sale' postings, commercial solicitation and ads are not allowed. Full archive of all messages is accessible through options in the Search and Preferences features. Privacy, policies and administrivia are covered in the Terms of Use.

For the answer to the NUMBER #1 most frequently asked question here--for details or value of a specific older Omega watch you have--go to: Tell Me About My Omega. Learn more about How To Include Photos and HTML In Your Postings. To contact someone with a question not relevant to other readers of the forum, please click on their email address and contact them privately.

911 flightmaster WOW

ive just purchased mt first flightmaster after a 12 month careful hunt.It cost me 600 GBP,the watch is a cal 911 almost nos dial and hands,t swiss made t dial,red hands.The watch has all the correct coloured pushes black..blue..yellow and red.Case back has very good flightmaster logo,very clear,the case has been repolished at some time as it doesent have the downward lines on the case.More interesting the case back still has the red wax dot seal on the watch,ive never opened the case back because of this,although im dying to have a look in side,because on steves waddingdons site he explains there are two types of steel 911 s,one with a higher deph rating.
im thinking of buying a nos case for my watch ?
or should i leave well alone and leave the red wax dot on as i guess it must have been on there from the 1970s.
im now in hunt for a box for this watch!, an antiques market in london has a very good authentic flightmaster box with instructions ,they want 60 GBP for the pair,but the box has the picture of the 24 hr 910 flightmaster on it,also the intructions are also 910.. THE BIG QUSETION.. DID OMEGA MAKE A 911 BOX ??? thanks guys Darren.
ps ive had my camara nicked on a vist to UNITED STATES SO UNTIL I GET A NEW ONE NO PIC, SORRY.

Messages In This Thread

911 flightmaster WOW
Some answers..
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE