The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: My first Heuer/s....
In Response To: My first Heuer/s.... ()

: Hi Amar-welcome to the forum!

: I'm a little off-piste perhaps as my draw to Heuer was nothing to
: do with racing or chronographs and the like.....it was purely
: Bond, James Bond.

: Here is my own first post from 2015 (it seems a lot longer ago than
: that)-
: http://chronocentric.com/forums/heuer/index.cgi?md=read;id=78329

: Sadly the photos can no longer be seen so here is an update pic-
:

: At the time these were the only 2 Heuers I ever wanted to own.
: (whoops......)

: Looking forward to seeing your first Heuer whatever/whenever that
: may be!
: Best,
: Steve

Hi Steve - thank you for welcoming me to the forum :)

That is a great story - I am a big James Bond fan. I think that is an awesome way to get introduced to Heuer and 007 himself would tip his hat seeing either of those on your wrist. Dalton was one of my fav Bonds and that you own the same kind of Heuer he wore is just beyond cool.

This is what is amazing about Heuer - from aviation, racing, diver and even some dress watches they made amazing watches.

Thank you, when I get my first one I will share it with everyone here. I have been working two jobs while studying to get one so when I do get it that will be an amazing feeling :)

Messages In This Thread

Your first Heuer.
Re: Your first Heuer.
Re: Your first Heuer.
My first Heuer/s....
Re: My first Heuer/s....
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE