The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Cure: take one of these daily? *PIC*

To tell you the truth, I am pretty worried about this development. I always thought David had impeccable taste in watches. When I worried about "am I crazy, do I really need that many Autavia GMTs?", I could always go to avantnoire.com and reassure myself that I was just sensible. Even when I started to deviate from Heuer purity, David seemed to like the same non-Heuers as I did (hopefully I might buy one or two of his collection).

But now? Rolexes? That is too far for me.

I spoke to the doctor and he said the blue pills below can help fight the infection. One to be taken daily.

PS: I do have to confess the Explorer II is pretty nice, but if Chuck says a watch with only two subdials is only half a watch, then what does that make a watch with no subdials?

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE