The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Updating Our Price Guide -- Need Input / Ideas

Alex makes the good point (in the thread about Daytonas) that there have been some recent changes in the market prices of our beloved Heuer chronographs, and he suggests that it would be good to update the Price Guide. The Price Guide was published in February 2006, just over one year ago.

I was just beginning the process of updating the Price Guide, so let me take this opportunity to ask our readers for their input and advice. A couple of the changes are obvious -- Monacos have gone far higher than the previous range; I am planning to add the Chronomatic Autavia (though not at $7,600); some of the rarer Autavias should be on the chart.

As inspiring as it is to add the ones that have increased on value, what about those that may have declined? Have the Autavia GMT's dropped from the $2,200 to $2,500 range?

Please post messages to tell me what you are seeing!! We will all benefit from having the Price Guide "refreshed".

Jeff

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE