The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
10 years behind me... *PIC*

Just picked this up last weekend 300 km away from me. took me 10 years to spot a green olivetti valentine: normally only produced in red...some in white...very scarce in blue (already in my collection since 3 years) and impossible to find in green. was only produced in South Africa and therefore only sold limitesd in the 70'S....saw one in a gallary 4 years ago in New York: outer case smached, front lip missing...2500 EURO at that time...

Mine I got from a Belgioum delaer who bought the mchine for 25 euro on a privat market... the old coule has picked up some old stuff from their neighbor, who was going o get rid of hid garange content....now its in my collection

not a watch story but a nice one too as this was the last and I defenitely mena the last puzzle piece in my 70's radio design collection....

may be soon on: www.60s70s80s.com

rgds
Alex

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE