The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Scan Day / Weekend -- Chuck's Watches

I already loved watches before meeting Chuck online, but it is one of his article that got me interested in the Lemania 5100 movement. And thanks to his guidance, this interest quickly turned into an addiction. So after a few years of such a disease, this what you end up with...

Of course, Chuck was largely responsible for my "discovery" of the Speedmaster Professional, going as far as tracking down this beauty which is exactly as old as I am, the main requirement in my search.

But our relationship worked both ways, and some of Chuck's watches could easily be labeled PMMDI (Pascal Made Me Do It). A specific example is the DPW Frecce Tricolori, a watch I had bought two years ago and that Chuck was drooling over. I found him one a couple of months ago, and he promptly bought it.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE