The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Had a chargeback once....

Sold a laptop on ebay for parts as it was broken, apparently the buyer set up a fake auction and conneed someone into sending them money for a monitor they never intended on selling, they used the money generated from that scam to pay for my item. I recieved payment, everything seemed ok and then a few weeks later when I got more money into my account for another sale they pulled out the amount for the laptop and said that the charge was reversed...I called pay pal and they gave me no real reason as to why they did it other than there was something wrong with the funds, only through my investigative work did I discover what had happened. It took me nearly a month but I finally convinced pay pal that I should be covered under their protection agreement and they used that to refund my money. I have also had buyers try to extort me for shipping refunds through the threat of negative feedback (my account is all positive) I can only see that getting worse now.
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE