The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Yes, please! add a Vintage Breitling Forum!

: surely the lifeblood of any vintage chronograph collecting
: community is its discussion forum. so where do the Breitling
: guys hang out?

: with a few lines of code and a bit of HTML, PERL and FTP, we could
: have a vintage Breitling forum, but no need if there already is
: such a place.

: just a stray thought . . .

: Jeff

:
: ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jeff, I would personally be delighted if you added a Vintage Breitling Forum! On the Dash is so easy and wonderful to navigate compared to the few Breitling sites I've visited. Not to mention the wealth of information shared amongst the contributors! That's one of the reasons I hang out here and have developed an interest in vintage Autavia's. Well, actually your articles on collecting and selling watches in IW Magazine a couple years ago is what really sparked my Autavia fascination. However, I really love my Breitlings too so a forum for Breitling under your On The Dash umbrella would be just spectacular!
Steve

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE