The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
It Would be interesting to do a Poll

It would be interesting to do a poll! To find out what "Heuer People" are like. Are they liberal, creative and for the good of the community or are they conservative, money grabbing and selfish? LOL!! Whoops I guess my choice is showing! To gain insight into how Onthedasher's feel would still be inside the forum rules.
Historic no matter which way it goes and everyone is WATCHing. Especially here in The Great White North!
Best of luck to all!

: Hi Heuer Lovers, hi jeff, i havent read the rules for this forum
: and dont know if politic s are aload?

: But anyway ; on this historic day for your great nation and
: for all democrats of this world, go barack obama go and win this
: election for a better world today !! SORRY but i am sick from
: the past 8 years G.W. Busch.....!!

: Greetings and good bess america, go for the right choise....

: Jasper

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE