The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
However, when it comes to Politics and/or Religion . . .

Jeff,

My point was that ALL day long one gets bombarded from both sides of the aisle and there often seems to be no place to escape.

I look forward to logging on and reading what my fellow WIS’s have to say about our common love of watches and I simply thought it would be unfortunate to color that opinion, advice or humor with the often divisive subject of politics.

I realize that this is an important election, but (and I certainly can remember each of the past 6 or so Presidential election being called “one of the most important” ) I think all elections are important. And no matter how fun hearted a comment maybe – when it involves politics or religion it often cuts deep.

And please remember as you read this that I am not some kind of apolitical person – I am heavily involved in the political process – In fact, as my screen name implies, I have held elected office.

Again this is only my 2 cents ;)

Scott

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE