The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
1133N: internal work code at Heuer?
In Response To: Please Have a Look at This ()

You are right Jeff, there is no black dial Monaco. I believe that 1133N may have been an internal "code" as used within Heuer to discern the two different versions with the grey dial. The one that I received with the note as described is the one shown in the top left corner of your previous mail with the photos.

How do you explain the cal 11 in my watch though? Are you able to tie the serial number to a Mfg Year? Could it be that this particular watch sold slower,was manufacured before 71, but only sold in 73 or 74? Remember it was repaired under warranty ( 12 months in these days I guess)only early 75.

Greetings
Ron

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE