The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: AdditionalThoughts...
In Response To: AdditionalThoughts... ()

Thanks again Chuck!

Totally agree (again!) I think the silver dial is definitely the one for me as I can easily wear it with either a suit or jeans equally well (I do like the black, and "Daytona" models, but maybe they put me in mind too much of my first Timex when I was a kid - that even had a perforated strap - possibly the first budget Carrera homage for less than £10!!)

If you know where I can get a silver dialled Carrera (as close to mint as possible and definitely with box and papers) I would much appreciate your assistance. I probably won't be in a position to move on this for a couple of weeks so no desparate rush.

I am based in London UK.

At the risk of repeating myself thanks once again!

Cheers

John

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE