The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: new 40th Monaco beside vintage Monaco

: that's correct re the registers Mark.
: I wasn't gonna bother but there was a jeweler in Germany selling it
: for 2K (GBP) less than UK price so I couldn't resist.
: The colour's are spot on.
: It is a narrower watch so I guess the larger pushers bulk it out a
: bit.
: Being a bit of a geek that likes taking things to bits it's a bit
: strange not knowing what's inside it.
: AndyO...

Wow, bargain! I've normally found new watches to be slightly to quite a lot dearer in Germany than in the UK, so you got a nice deal there.

I like taking things to bits too - years ago at work when we got new small form-factor PCs, it was barely 5 minutes before I had one opened up to see how it was all packaged :)

I did wonder about the movement on these too - anyone got pics or further details of the movement in the re-edition?

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE