The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Thanks & shift in taste & my year & NY's wishes

Thanks Jeff,

not only for the nice review but for all the joy which you have offered through your great platform.

By the way, interesting to see your shift in interest to let's say more the sixties and fifties models. I have undergone the same process. Do you think this is a matter of age which often comes with more classical tastes? I started looking more into the sixties models about 5 -6 years. I still do appreciate the Monacos though with all three cal. 11/12 types in my collection now. Only one Autavia sofar. However a splendid one with Valjoux 92 and dauphine hands. This year I also added the pre Carrera 3336 tachy with black dial, Valjoux 22. A real stunner with a perforated strap. And pretty big to my surprise with a 37 mm case.

Well let's see what next year will bring. Still hoping for maybe a nice Carrera dato with the date aperture at 12 o'clock, although they seem rarer than rare. Also a 2447 SN is on the list but that really seems to have become as rare as winning the multi-million prize lottery

I wish everybody a great Sylvester party and a good start of 2010: 150 year of (TAG) Heuer!

Ron

:

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE