The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Heuer 844>> Calling Paul!
In Response To: Re: Heuer 844>> Calling Paul! ()

: Hi James
: This is all Paul work so far so not my place to say really....
: Although I think all transitional models should be covered. Seen
: far too many frankenheuers on fleabay for my liking so a good
: guide that covers this element too would be great!
: Can't wait to see what pics you have stock piled!
: Cheers
: Ben

Ben,

No worries got a reply from Mark saying it may be useful but would depend on whether Jeff would list it on the site due to them being after the merger.

I'll not get a chance to go over the info i have here until next week so we'll see.

As for the pictures, all pulled from the internet, so crediting would be impossible and i would'nt know what to do with them anyway?, ideas??.

Cheers,

James.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE