The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Heuer Autavia GMT 2446C need Help please

Hi to all
I sent my Autavia to tag Heuer switzerland for a total service, after 4 month of waiting its arrived last week but the big surprise is I got a new puschers and crown but not the same as before ,the watch has the fluted pushers and now the smooth, the crown is a little bigger than the old one.... I call immediately Tag Heuer for some informations about the pushers and crown. Mrs Corine ludi the responsible personne for after service told me that all Autavia GMT 2446C pushers schould have the fluted one and she told to send back the watch to change the pushers after 2 days I recieved a Email from tag explain me that the new pushers and Crown is 100 % original to this watch and the old pushers and crown not for this model....! know I want hear some opinion from the expert pease ,thanks a lot and please I apologise for my bad english.
cheers
Amer
ps:some foto before and after

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE