The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Thanks to Everyone for a Great Couple of Weeks

Thank you Jeff for your relentless work during all these years !!
It was great finally to meet you in person and discuss our beloved Heuers with all their little details.
I felt really honored to see all the collector friends travelling in from all over the country and Ben from Hodinkee with his knowlegable team became part of Bonhams ;-)
Therefore we had a great event in NY and I would like to thank Ulrich Wohn the President and Ceo of TAG Heuer North America and his team for the great support.
He came in and had an amazing rare black Calculator on his wrist with the red bezel marks, I wonder where he got this beautiful piece from ;-)
There are six emotional weeks ahead for me, by no means it will be calm, however I am looking so much forward to meet you all again in London on the 14th of December for our international community dinner at the famous Soho house club, which Paul and Paul have organised.
Happy Heuer hunting !
Best
Arno

: Readers and Writers:

: Just a quick note to thank everyone for a great couple of weeks on
: this forum.

: One of the nice things about my not-for-profit / non-commercial
: status is that I don't need to be bothered with
: "traffic" or "hits", but the increase in
: volume over the last few days has been amazing. More than simply
: the volume, we have had excellent discussions and photos (and we
: have even used this forum to stay up to date and wish the best
: to Iris and Jasper). We have had good contributions from the
: old-timers, and many new members introducing themselves. Indeed,
: it is difficult to imagine a more vibrant, active community of
: collectors in any other brand.

: And the best thing of all is that we have many exciting events to
: look forward to, including the Bonhams / Halsinger auction, in
: December. So let's keep rolling, to finish out Heuer's 150th
: Anniversary in style!!

: Jeff

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE