The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Thanks to Everyone for a Great Couple of Weeks

Jeff, I can honestly say that I am one that is now an "expectant" collector directly through your efforts with OTD. I cannot thankyou enough for opening my eyes to the world of Heuer, and for this incredible "interest" that I now have. You have helped me refine my love of horology; you have allowed me to have a focus. Without OTD, it would be like being at sea without a destination.
Having said that, where would OTD be without the other Heuer minds behind this great forum, cum family? The regular contributors, who selflessly spend their time, like you, researching and answering questions, all in the love of Heuer. I thank them also.

I was so impressed by the personal responses from you, and David, to my first post, asking about how to start collecting, that lead me to feel that this was a special place, a place that I felt sincerely welcome to come back to and wanted so much to be a member of.

Yes, definitely blogging for nuts, in more ways than one.
Enjoy this moment and quietly feel proud of the great good you have so selflessly done, for all of us, for you deserve it.
Regards and thanks to all
Mark

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE