The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Appropriate?
In Response To: Re: Appropriate? ()

Ok Rich, I follow you in this.

By the way , which crazy Dutchman are you referring to since there are so many nowadays. We were able to get rid of a few luckily. One of them plays for Man City now, breaking opponents' legs on a quarterly basis.

Others tow caravans behind their cars every year and transport their entire houshold to the south of Europe,including perishable goods which have already rotted before they arrive, just to bring everything back again three weeks later. The sense of it? Beats me.

Luckily I am sane.

By the way, while I am in London in December I was thinking to visit the Ministery of Silly Walks and also go to the Fish Slapping Course. I think I invented a new silly walk and want to cash some money to finance my Bonham plans and also let Bonham bidders think that I am crippled. Rotten Fish Slapping may come in handy to keep away those last bidders who still have the courage to overbid a crippled, medium-crazy Dutch guy, so in the end I have a fair chance in being the only one in the room bidding. Don't tell the other ones as I want to be the only one with this secret weapon ( note for my agenda: need to buy a whale shark for that purpose, but check first whether that's a fish , for if it's a mammal it may not be included in the fish slapping course)

Would you know where that Ministery and School are and whether there's space for two sets of cars+ caravans to park? I will take two, one for the trip to London, the other to drive back.

Do you think "crazy dutchmen" is the proverbial confirmation of the sorry state of these poor sods who keep fingers in dykes all day( that will also explain my dirty fingers when bidding).

Well ,the nurse standing behind me again . Alas! Time for my straight jacket again. Bye! lalalallaaaallaaaaaaaaa........

Crazy Ron

Big, crazy LOL , of course

(LOL, LOL)

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE