The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Gentlemen: Let's Get Back to the Watches

The 12-year old children downstairs are behaving well; and that's a good thing, with the biggest football game of the season coming up in a few minutes . . . the Super Bowl!!

But, once again, some of our forum members are acting like children, with the cheap shots at each other, discussions of the copyright laws, etc.

Let me urge you guys to get back to the watches, and stop picking at each other. I don't care who is right and who is wrong; I won't waste my time playing "referee" . . . you guys are wasting everyone's time and energy with this nonsense. For the moment, I am not going to edit or remove posts; please don't send me messages asking me to waste my time doing so . . . I would rather be downstairs with the kids. Please think before you hit the "Post" button, and ask yourself whether you are making a good contribution to our community or whether you have some other motive.

Thanks,

Jeff

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

: The seller is asking US $3,977.77...
: As far as I know the Derek Bell model has a mineral crystal, this
: one doesn't... and it would be Ref. 11630
: Please correct me if i am wrong.

: What do you think is wrong with it?
: And how much would you say it's really worth?

:
: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250769065666&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123#ht_9365wt_932
:
:
: dddmmm8

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE