The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
A bit of Silverstone eye candy

Well, this is the result of having an innocent email chat with 'Monaco' Rich... to cut a long story short, Rich sent me a photo, I parted with some hard earned crust and Rich gave me this stunner in return.
Thanks for the chat, info and the opportunity to get my mucky mitts on this perfect example.

I'll be honest Rich, I wasn't a massive SS fan, that's why I thought it would make a good investment (that's what I told myself anyway). A watch that I would have problems selling on in years to come. I think that theory has been thrown straight out the window, I've fallen completely for it !! Bugger! Oh well.

Anyway, enough of the rambling.. the dial is amazing... thanks again Rich :0)

As always, more pics on the ol' blog... http://heuerville.wordpress.com/2011/02/27/silverstone-fume-110-313f/

Stewart

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE