The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: watchmeisterin.....
In Response To: Re: watchmeisterin..... ()

One moment please. I simply wrote that it didn't look right that a response from another party was associated with an email address linked to the vendor, no more, no less. I wasn't even involved in the wider discussion, nor critical of the seller, so not party to any "unnecessary" or "untruthful" discussion.

I have in fact bought a watch from watchmeisterin - it had a replacement, unsigned crown but I could tell that from photos beforehand and I am happy with it nonetheless, so I have no axe to grind. Actually, I've been appreciative from time to time, as when asking about the Heuer Indy that was for sale some time ago.

People here contribute to the best of their knowledge about the watches and others hopefully respond with additional information to enhance that group knowledge. I don't think anyone claims to know everything about the watches and that's part of the point about a discussion forum, that that discussion does work to build on and solidify the body of knowledge. I have no interest when the postings devolve to accusation and counter-accusation but good healthy discussion and contributions are always welcome, especially from someone such as yourself with such a wealth of Heuer experience.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE