The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Great to Hear from You, J.H.
In Response To: Great to Hear from You, J.H. ()

:

Great to hear from you, J.H. . . . I remember our conversations,
: your watches and posts, etc. Clearly, you were "present at
: the creation", in the early days of OnTheDash and this
: forum. Nice for you to visit us again.

thanks Jeff. i spent allot of time recently since my post catching up....ya'll have done a great job on the sites..meaning on the dash and the discussion forum. lots more information, and i also noticed that the pictures as good as they were back then........ are far better today, for the most part. i guess better cameras, and skills?

i also see a a very few of my old crappy pictures of 2446c gmt, and 134.601 are still on the otd site, which is great.

it was also, fun and insightful going back to the beginnings and reading some of my own posts and how i was/thought back then. as well as everyone elses posts.

in the end i am glad to see the fierce love of heuer still is around by many of the members, and more have gotten the bug. it's grown nicely...even makes me want to jump back in.

yes, Chuck was the best. the amount of time/research and effort he contributed as well as his wonderful personality can never be truly appreciated in full.

j.h.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE