The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
New Guy New Watch *PIC*

Hi guys new on this forum. I just want to say that I am and avid watch collector and especially interested in Heuer / TAG Heuer. I currently have starting from oldest to newest, a 1972 Autavia 11360, a newly acquired more or less NOS 1973 Carrera 1153N with box and papers and correct Gay Freres bracelet, a 1991 1000 Diver 980.013B black dial and bezel, a 1989 1000 Diver 980.913 red dial and bezel and finally a 2006 Monaco WW2210 oh and last but not least the wife has a 1985 1000 Diver cant remember the model number but it is the lumo dial one. I also have a 1948 Baume & Mercier 2 register chronograph, 1958 Wakmann 2 register chronograph,
Pics attached of the Carrera which is just exceptional having been owned by only two previous owners since new. The box is in NOS condition as is the watch, apparently the previous owner never wore it in his 20 years of stewardship and the original owner wore it once as it was a retirement present and he felt it was too nice to wear. A real find and one which I will treasure I am afraid to wear it actually.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE